About & Pics
Defeat Dr. Odd and earn the latest spy gear in the award-winning game that transforms math drills into a global learning adventure. From the streets of Paris to the pyramids of Egypt, Operation Math includes more than 100 timed missions that help players learn addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Play it for fun or use in the classroom as an awesome supplement to homework and traditional flash card drills.
"This app is definitely fun. … Thanks to its game features, adults may find Operation Math a great way to brush up on their own skills." — The New York Times
• 105 exciting missions with selectable math operations and skill levels.
• 30 different watches and uniforms that players can win by solving math problems.
• Training runs that help novice agents prepare for future missions.
• The ability to create three custom player profiles on the same device.
• Fun spy-themed action that provides a fun alternative to homework and flashcards.
• Great basic math quiz or test prep for any grade level.
• No ads or in-app purchases.
Awards & Recognition
• Parents' Choice Award Winner
• Best App Award — American Association of School Librarians
• Featured in Apple's Apps for Every Grade
Entire collection of Spinlight apps are now part of the Little 10 Robot family. AlphaTots Alphabet, TallyTots Counting, Pixel and Parker, Operation Math, Winky Think Logic Puzzles, Billy’s Coin Visits the Zoo, Gappy Learns Reading, Gappy Learns Writing, Geography Drive USA, Swapsies Jobs, Swapsies Sports, YodelOh Math Mountain and more!
Crafted by Little 10 Robot. We believe that smiling is the first step in learning. That’s why we make educational apps loaded with serious fun.
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
Operation Math has joined the Little 10 Robot family!
- 64-bit support
Added support for iOS 8.
- Updated Icon
- Support for iPhone 5 screen
• New Parent Guide with everything you need to know about your app, from the skill level and safety features to helpful gameplay descriptions.
- Compatibility with iOS 6
- You can now give each player a custom name. This was a popular feature request with our current users.
Corrected an issue in the medium division training run that prevented more than 3 problems from displaying properly. (Thanks for catching this John S.)
|Previous 3 versions|