About & Pics
Unleash the power of your Western Digital TV Live.
It can't get any easier! Just bought your Western Digital TV Live product or already have one at home? Use your iPhone/iPod or iPad over Wi-Fi to control your WD TV Live media player. Simply download this app and access additional content, currently not available on the WD TV Live itself.
Enjoy millions of videos, images, and songs anywhere and share them with your friends. Easily search and find interesting content from many sources, including your mobile device and home network, and watch it a WD TV Live.
With this powerful app you can do the following:
• Easily search, find, and browse videos, photos, or music and watch on TV using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
• Discover new and featured videos every day.
• Stream music and videos from many sources straight to your TV or mobile device.
• Access your photo and social networking accounts to watch your own content on TV.
• Watch over WiFi and 3G (on your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, and 3G iPads).
You can use this version of the WD TV Live Media application with any of the following Western Digital Media Players:
• WD TV Live (Old and New)
• WD TV Live Plus
• WD TV Live Hub
• WD TV Play
• Video search
• Add to favorites
• Watch on TV
• Create music playlist
• Continuous video and music play
• Upload videos and photos
• Access to your DLNA Home Media Servers
• Airplay Compatible
You will find the following sections in this app:
• Select the desired Western Digital Media Player you would like to use to play photos, videos, or music on your TV. Even if you have more than one WD TV Live player? No problem … Simply select the device you want to use … that's it.
• Viewing progress and information about the content you are watching.
• Music and Video player controls such as previous, pause, play, next, and volume (depending on the capabilities of your WD TV Live product).
• Search and find your content in the cloud, iOS devices, or on your local media server!
• Sharing via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook
• Facebook videos and photos from you and your friends
• Picasa Web Album photos
• Flickr photos
• SHOUTcast radio stations
• YouTube videos
• Music, photos, and videos (only from Camera Roll) from your mobile device (great for on the go or if you have not yet synced your stuff).
• Music, photos, and videos from your home network.
• Change your personalized settings.
• Send application logs to ZappoTV.
• Manage your favorites.
• Access your viewing history.
THINGS TO KNOW
• The WD TV Live Media app lets you know when new content from a source or series that you have marked as “favorite” is available. Similar to new text messages, available updates, and unread emails.
• MyZappoTV > Favorites, lets you access and manage your viewing history. This list of your viewing activity may include content from multiple content sources that you watched on multiple devices.
• MyZappoTV > History makes it super easy to watch previous viewed photos or videos once again.
• Browse gives you easy access to media you like. More sources and content are added daily. If you don't see what you are looking for, please let us know.
What do you need to get started?
• iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5c, iPad, or iPod touch (4th generation) is required.
• iOS device (iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad) must have iOS 4.2 or later.
• A ZappoTV account is required to use the application.
• The streaming of music, images, and videos requires an active Wi-Fi or cellular data connection and a ZappoTV account. You will have limited functionality when you are not connected to a Wi-Fi network or when you don't have a cellular data connection.
• Some content may not be compatible with this app or your TV.
We love to hear from our customers. Please contact email@example.com for any suggestions and improvements.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
- Fixed app crash in iOS 7
- Playback of youtube videos
- Fix for your youtube videos
Bugfix for YouTube and Facebook.
- Fixed crashed related to iOS 8
- Compatible with iOS 8 devices.
Feedback is always welcome. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any suggestions and improvements.
- Improved playback of videos from Camera roll
- Improved playback of videos from camera roll
Minor bug fixes
Minor bug fixes
Minor bug fixes
Minor bug fixes
Various bug fixes
iOS 7 fixes
Specific bugfix for firmware update on WD TV Live Players
Critical Bugfixes and Stability Improvements
- Bugfixes for network shares
- New UI with Topic Channels
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.