Talk to random strangers about anything. Ask questions, share secrets and make your next few hours a blast.
- no names
- no bots
- no violence
- no history
- Don't harass others
- You must be 18+ to use the app.
- Do not reveal your personal information
- Do not mention other social networking / dating apps
- Do not share obscene content
- Do not spam the system
- Do not discuss illegal activities
Any users that break the rules will be banned from the app. We Please follow the rules and keep chatting fun, safe and respectful.
Are you ready to start meeting 1000's of people online. Get this app now.
Note: You must be over 18 to use this application.
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
- Bug Fixes before the New Years.
We at ChatOften wish you Happy Holidays.
Bug Fixes - We removed more caterpillars and lady bugs from the app. They were causing some pesky issues. Lucky, we had out bug catching nets and rounded them up.
Thank you for using ChatOften. Please leave us a wonderful review if you like it.
- Add Group Chat.
Thank you for your support. We hope you like the new way to connect with people.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
We have included a few improvements to how our chat system works. We hope you like the changes. We have simplified a lot of things and improved the stability of the app. We are working hard to make ChatOften the best it can be and we appreciate your support. Please leave us a review and email us if you have any concerns regarding the update.
- Showing typing indicator when other user is typing
- Support showing where other users are from.
We've done a complete redesign of the app. You can now broadcast a message/question to other users to spark a conversation. Or, respond to a message/question broadcast by others. Chat and reveal your photos when both of you are ready.
We now also support email signup.
This is a big update. We have stomped out many bugs and added many new features.
1. Add more information that can be specified in the profile.
- Add over 18 age requirement.
Fix a re-connection issue.
Click to see more