About & Pics
Are you preparing for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Exam? Do you know all your Inputs, Tools & Techniques and Outputs from the PMBOK® Guide? Have you ever wondered if there was an easier way to remember them than just rote memorization day after day after day?
There is! It's called The ITTO Game.
The ITTO game was developed by Xsense Apps. The goal of the game is for you to take each ITTO that appears on the screen and drop it into the correct bucket. For instance: Does "Validated Deliverables" from the "Verify Scope" process go into the bucket for Inputs, T&T or Outputs?. It's a playful and fun approach to take the word "boring" out of your daily PMP® Exam studies.
Here are some of the features:
- Contains all ITTOs
- Start game with a random process
- Start game with a specific process that you select
- Training mode (learn if the item belongs to I, T&T or O)
- "Confuse me" mode adds invalid ITTOs to the real ones of a process and you have to spot them
- Based on the most current PMBOK® Guide
A PMP® exam learning activity that is actually enjoyable!
What are you waiting for? Add a bit of fun into your PMP exam studies and download The ITTO Game. Make the most out of every minute that you have to wait in line at the post office. Whip out your phone and prepare for your exam.
Releasing new versions every 10 months, on average.
- This version is up to date with the processes of the 6th edition of PMBOK.
Compatibility with iOS 11 and iPhone X
Compatibility with iOS 10
- Fixed issue about showing the name of process being played.
- Fixed categorization errors.
- UPDATED TO PMBOK 5th Edition.
- Bux fix on close button of about screen.
|Previous 3 versions|