About & Pics
Babies are encouraged to learn animal names and the sounds animals make through interacting with engaging animations and sound effects! Baby can tap or tilt the screen to set a learning world in motion! There are two levels of play to grow with baby. Designed for babies 6 mos. & up.
• Tap or tilt the screen to interact with the animals. They’ll make their animal noise or slide across the screen to delight baby!
• In level one, animals are introduced one at a time. Baby can tap anywhere on the screen to activate the fun learning content.
• In level two, four animals appear on the screen at a time. Baby can tap a specific animal to choose the learning content.
• Music Time! Once baby has learned new animals and their sounds, it's time to dance with two sung songs!
• Teaches animals, animal sounds, first words, and action/reaction.
We recommend parent and child joint media engagement. See our Media Viewing Tips at:
Releasing new versions every 9 months, on average.
We've updated our Privacy Statement
Minor bug fixes
Made arrows easier to tap to cycle through animals
Added support for UK, US, German and Mandarin
Added "age gating" before entering websites
Added Play Tips
Updated icon and intro animation
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Added interaction with Puppy's Player app
Added ability to turn off access to app's Home button
• Added home button to easily switch between levels and modes
Added new animals
This update improves the tilt and shake response, addresses some audio balance issues and fixes several minor bugs.
Click to see more