CREATE RINGTONES + ALERT TONES
CONVERT SONGS into TONES
RECORD ANYTHING -> MAKE A TONE
HD QUALITY + 40 SECOND RINGTONES
SIMPLE TO USE
Pick a song from your music library. Choose the starting point and ending point and that’s it! Supports extra long 40 second ringtones plus the option to add a smooth fade in and fade out for that professional touch.
HD MUSIC QUALITY
Create ringtones at maximum quality. Stereo, rich bass, perfect high’s low’s, and don’t sacrifice any instruments reproduction.
RECORD YOUR OWN TONES
Record anything and make an original ringtone or alert tone. Record your friends, kids, parents, funny TV or Movie Quotes. You can now turn anything into a ringtone or alarm tone.
Enable "Voice Tuner" and sing your own tones -- you will sound like todays rap artists or pop singers.
CREATE A RINGTONE or TEXT TONE FOR EACH CALLER
Want to have a different tone play for each friend in your phonebook? Assign a unique ringtone for each caller so you can tell who is calling you or texting you.
New voicemail tones
New/sent email tones
MAKE TONES FOR FRIENDS
Make a free ringtone for Mom, Dad, your friends, boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife. Your friends will thank you for creating tones from their favorite songs.
ADVANCED EDITING FOR PRECISION
For advanced music tone makers, we have included separate fade in / fade out controls, a visual waveform preview, and the ability to manually enter times . Ensure perfect precision with timer accuracy down to milliseconds plus waveform zoom support so you can pick that exact spot.
Note: DRM-protected M4P songs are not compatible
Releasing new versions every 8 months, on average.
Improvements for iOS 5.0 and iPhone 4s
Updated for compatibility
Fixed bug affecting some users.
Thanks for everyone's feedback, we made the app easier to use and added more features that YOU asked for!
1) Made it easier to make music ringtones with 4 big improvements
2) Added a new page for 'Manage My Ringtones' where you can listen, delete, or email all the ringtones you have created.
3) If you try to create a ringtone from a song with DRM protection, the app will display an incompatibility message. In previous versions, if your new ringtones were showing up in iTunes as "SONGS" it was due to the fact your song had DRM protection on it.
4) Added the URL to the HOW TO VIDEO into the HELP file so you could watch the video from your computer or at any convenient time. Here it is again! :-)
We LOVE making updates based on YOUR SUGGESTIONS, so send us more at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Voice Tuner (NEW)
* Bug Fix
* Please send your suggestions/ideas to email@example.com. We are listening!
Click to see more