About & Pics
THIS IS A COMPANION PRODUCT TO "INFONET PRESENTER" 2.0.
IT REQUIRES BOTH APPLICATIONS TO FUNCTION.
Presenter RC can be installed on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch.*
It uses a bluetooth connection to provide remote control of certain functionality in Infonet Presenter.
With Presenter RC you can do the following remote control tasks:
- Browse the Library and select any folder to display
- Use Navigator to select any item from your folder
- Use the Tabs to switch among the different tabs
- On the Present tab, you can use the arrow buttons to navigate through the items in the selected folder. The current item and icon/thumbnail will show on the page on top.
- When an external display is plugged to the iPad running Infonet Presenter, the Display On/Off switch will be enabled and can be used to control the external display. When On, the area between the arrow buttons is a touch pad that you can touch with your finger to control the laser pointer on the external display.
How to use:
- Have bluetooth enabled on both devices and start Remote RC
- In Infonet Presenter, click on the new remote control button and a dialog will pop up showing your device running Presenter RC.
- Click on it to establish the connection. The remote control indicator will turn green on Infonet Presenter and Presenter RC.
If the connection doesn't start in a few seconds, try closing both apps and starting the procedure again. In special situations, disabling Wi-Fi helps with establishing the connection.
You will notice that certain editing functionality will be disabled in Infonet Presenter during the remote control session. Just close Presenter RC or click on the remote control button in Infonet Presenter to close the connection and re-enable all functionality.
* The bluetooth profile required by this app is not supported on the Original iPhone and iPod Touch 1st generation devices.
This app has not yet been rated.