About & Pics
One day, when my daughter was very young, she asked me about our family. So I started telling her about my parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, and everyone else. Then we decided to draw a chart. So we taped several sheets of paper together and started to draw it. I knew my family was big, but I didn’t realize how big. So I went into the App store and looked at the most popular genealogy apps out there. I didn’t want to pay a monthly fee and I didn’t need to look at billions of records. So I created this app!
Create a profile for each person in your family and link each one to their parents. Once that’s done, the app can create the charts and reports that I started to do manually (with my very young daughter).
* View a person’s parents, kids and siblings simply by tapping on their name, one generation at a time.
* View a chart that shows all generations of a person's ancestors that you added to the database.
* View a chart that shows all generations of a person's descendants that you added to the database.
* View a graph that shows, in chronological order, the births, deaths and events that you entered for each person. The births and deaths are summarized by year. The events are not summarized and are displayed for each date that they occurred.
* Export the entire database file to share it with anyone else who has this app. And you can use it as a backup too!
* Import anyone else’s database file that was created using this app. Switch between their database file and yours as often as you like.
If you have any questions, comments, or encounter any problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data is entered manually, or copied from your address book and/or photo library.
The exported database file is NOT encrypted and may be read by anyone with the proper technical knowledge to do so.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
Optimized for iOS 12.1
Minor user interface improvements.
Optimized for iOS 12.
Minor stability fix for database sharing.
Optimized for iOS 11.
The lifespan years were added to most person lists.
Enhanced the Parent Tree view to better accommodate the various screen sizes on different devices.
Minor user interface updates.
Two charts were added for all devices:
* Minor bug fix
Print photo on profile page.
This version now allows you to enter multiple events for each family member.
Minor performance improvement.
Minor bug fixes
* Revised for iOS 7
Improved user interface.
* Minor interface improvement
* Minor performance improvement
* Improved User Experience
* Improved performance
* Newer look!
This version adds the following functionality:
* Redesigned screens
|Previous 3 versions|