About & Pics
DESIGNED BY PARENTS FOR OUR KIDS
If you're teaching your child to count, Toddler Counting is a must-have.
Designed by parents in coordination with preschool teachers, Toddler Counting helps teach basic counting skills, and even makes it fun for your toddler. This app is a follow-on to the wildly popular Toddler Flashcards
* each object grays out on first touch, to teach your child not to count the same object twice
* numbers count out loud as your child counts
* digits are displayed along with the sounds, to teach reading the numbers
* over a hundred realistic photos
* kind words of encouragement after each set, to keep your child's attention
If you enjoy Toddler Counting, please also try the popular Toddler Questions Game!
Spread the word to other parents, and if there are features you'd like to see added, feel free to send us feedback.
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
Updated for the latest devices.
minor bug fixes and audio improvements. Also - check out Toddler Numbers Game, the popular add-on to Toddler Counting
minor bug fixes
- easier/harder modes
|Previous 3 versions|