About & Pics
BlackJack Run is not your grandmother’s BlackJack! The object is to get the highest score for each of the five rows, without busting (going over 21 points for a row), all before the time runs out for the round.
This fast paced game gives you bonuses for BlackJacks, time left, and more.
Once you start playing, you won't be able to stop!
- Universal app and retina graphics for all iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch devices, including the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Apple Watch Support
- Ad supported (with option to remove)
- Includes 1 level of play, with option to purchase 47 more levels
- Top 20 Local Best Scores kept for each level
- Your #1 Best Score automatically saved in GameCenter
- Round redo (optional purchase)
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
The good is you got a new iPhone X. The bad is you tried running BlackJack Run on it and it looked horrible. While we are hard at work on the next major version of this game, we had to make the game presentable on your shiny new phone.
Be rewarded! Want some free Round Redo (yes we said FREE!)? Just tap on the new orange button on the main screen or Round Summary and watch the ad to get 2 free Round Redos.
- More bug fixes. Didn't mean to pester you about more levels after the first game.
- Added haptic feedback when score is over 95 (for iPhone 7 and iPhone Plus users).
Let's get ready to rumble! Well, if you have an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus at least. We have added in Haptic feedback when time is running out so that you can make your last plays.
Warm up those BlackJack hands, we are back with a minor bug fix and house cleaning update. Stay tuned for more exciting features in the near future!
- Now an option to purchase 180 Round Redoes for the Power Players!
- watchOS 2 support.
Now you can play a quick game of BlackJack on your Apple Watch!
Perfect for on-the-go, standing in line, or sitting in a boring meeting. We have added a fun extension to your Apple Watch that allows you to play quick rounds of the classic game of BlackJack. It is you versus the dealer, and may the best player win!
- Added native support for the new iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
Improved the card display rendering.
You talked, we listened! Customer feedback helps drive changes to all of our programs.
New this version:
Ever been on a hot streak while playing and that one round just messed it all up? Wish there was a way to redo a round?
Well wish no more! This version adds in a new ability to redo rounds. On the Summary Screen is a new button called “Redo Round”, and it does exactly what it says. If round 1 was perfect and round 2 bombed, hit the Redo Round button and play a whole new round 2! And it works for any round, even when the game is over. So you can replay round 3 in normal play, or replay a round that would normal end the unlimited play.
This new feature is available as consumable in-app purchases. You have the option to purchase 3 or 10 redoes at a time (10 being the better pricing option). You get 1 free round redo the first time you start up this new version to test out.
Welcome to BlackJack Run Lite 3.0!
Before we get to all the exciting details, let us have a quick conversation about version 2.0. Yes, we know we messed up a good thing. The masses had spoken, and it was pretty universally shouted that the interface changes were bad. For this we apologize profusely. We hope that the new interface in version 3.0 reminds you of what you fell in love the first time you picked up BlackJack Run. Please just think of version 2.0 as the awkward teenage years.
Now, with that out of the way… on to the all the exciting changes in version 3.0:
- Now supports iPad and iPhone 5/5S, complete with Retina screen graphics.
Minor fixes for the ads.
- Behind the scenes updates.
- As a thank you for your support users can now submit their best scores for Level 1!
- Fixed issue where Ad would display over top of the game board.
- Added back in support for devices running OS3.0 and greater.
- Fixes for empty iAd box.
- Removed ad pop-up box.
- Bug Fix: Corrected situation where the Lucky 7's bonus would be given incorrectly.
- Added card and layout theme options.
- New improved interface.
Note: Your previous local scores will be imported to this new version.
- By very popular demand, the option to change what side the scores are on has returned. The option is under the Settings menu.
Added 2 new bonuses!
Skip Not Used: Score an extra 100 points if you can finish a round without using the Skip button.
5+ Card Hands: If you can put 5 or more cards in a row, without busting, then you will score an additional 50 points for each of those rows.
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.