Bring your virtual hangouts and happy hours back to life with your favorite board, card, and party games! Just fire up Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, Slack, Teams, (you get the idea), start a game on our website, and you’re off!
If you want to go digital while keeping the intimate feel of gathering around a table with your favorite people, GameApart gives you a new way to stay connected.
Whether you’re six feet, six miles, or six states away, GameApart brings friends and family together over your favorite childhood classics and today’s most popular new titles. Designed to work seamlessly over any video conferencing platform or cast to a shared TV, GameApart works for grandmas and geeks alike.
Tired of lame icebreakers? Realized that virtual trust falls aren’t actually a thing? GameApart is a great platform for team building and work events when you can’t (or just don’t want) to get together in person.
GameApart offers riffs on classic games, adapted (and improved) for digital format. With 1-2 new games being added a month, check back often for new titles:
- GIFs About Society. An irreverent “card” game in which players complete fill-in-the-blank statements using words, phrases, and GIFs (which some may or may not deem offensive, risqué or politically incorrect).
- The Word. A cooperative family-friendly word game where players enter a clue without breaking the rules (as monitored by the Referee) for the Guesser, who must figure out the mystery word.
- Verboden. A team-based competitive word-guessing game for fans of games like Taboo, Scattergories, and Catchphrase.
Ok, we’ll give it to you in bullet points:
- Multiple card, party, board, and strategy games in one app
- Play games over Zoom, Skype, Google Meet, or Facebook Messenger Rooms
- New games added frequently
- Works as your “hand”, pairs with web-based “tabletop”
- Easy to set up and use
Your search for the perfect game night app is over -- download and try GameApart now.
If you have any feedback for the GameApart team, please send us an email with your comments or suggestions. If you like our app, please rate us on the app store and share with your friends.
Releasing new versions every 22 days, on average.
- Fixed UI bugs in upcoming game (Done With 2020).
- Fixed a bug in TW which affected the judge's screen when excluding clues.
- Fixed a bug in TW which sometimes did not exclude clues correctly.
- Added timers to automatically progress the game if too much time has elapsed.
- Added new game (Verboden)
- Improved onboarding flow and in-app help menus
Click to see more