Coupons, nutritional scoring, prescription savings, balance inquiries, and more – LifeInCheck™ EBT helps you afford more food, save money on prescriptions, check your benefit balance, and simplifies healthy shopping with easy-to-use, product-specific nutritional information. With LifeInCheck™ EBT, you are directly connected with your State SNAP/food stamp provider – know, in real-time, if anything changes with your benefits.
• Balance Inquiries – Review real-time benefit balances on the homepage
• Benefit Schedule – Know your next SNAP deposit date
• Transaction History – Remember where you last shopped and how much was spent
• Card Management – Select PIN and/or deactivate/request an EBT card
• Self-Service – Access FAQs and troubleshoots
• Retailer Locator – Find nearby SNAP-approved retailers via zip code
• Language Preferences – Available in English, Spanish and Vietnamese
LifeInCheck™ EBT is available in the following States: Louisiana
To register, you will need your EBT card and personal information. If you have already registered through LifeInCheckEBT.com, then you are ready to use the app – simply enter in your existing username and password after downloading.
• App usage is free; however, message and data rates may apply.
• LifeInCheck™ EBT is a trademark of Inmar, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Releasing new versions every 14 days, on average.
Added support for multiple cardholder accounts from a single login.
* Updated login to have better error messaging
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Added a "Need Help?" link for helping solve login related issues.
This version fixes a bug where Face ID and Touch ID could fail after logging out and back in to your account.
This version fixes a bug which prevented some users from resetting their password.
Click to see more