Not sure what to watch next? Not sure if you'll like a new TV show? Let us help! Give us 30 seconds and we'll predict your new favorite TV shows with amazing accuracy.
Let's face it: TV has gone from simple to overwhelming. Viewers now have hundreds of channels and streaming services to choose from, offering an endless amount of choices to watch. Over 500 new scripted TV shows premiered in 2019 alone!
Ain’t nobody got time for that!
So how do you find good shows to watch? Which shows are worthy of your time? What shows should you watch next?
If you’re like most people, you usually waste over 10 minutes each day trying to find what to watch. We've all been there. Flipping from app to app... scrolling through watchlist after watchlist... adding more to your watchlist but never actually watching anything...
Then, when you can't find anything, give up and just binge-watch *insert standby show like The Office* yet again.
Here’s where Watchworthy comes in.
We Personalize TV Recommendations
Watchworthy starts with crowd-sourced data from over 200 million votes on Ranker.com, by people like you, voting on and ranking TV shows they like and don’t like. We then combine this data with fancy science and complicated math to predict and recommend TV shows you’ll love (or not love).
But wait… there’s more!
Find Your Next Binge
Not sure you want to invest time in a new show? Only to realize after 3 episodes that you just wasted 3 episodes worth of your time?
Watchworthy has you covered as your very own personalized TV recommender. Before you invest valuable time on a new show, simply look it up to see how watch-worthy it is based on your tastes and preferences.
Your Personal Streaming Guide
Watchworthy lets you set the services you subscribe to, like Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and over 200 other streaming services, letting you filter out shows you don't have access to.
Build a master Watchlist combining all your watchlists from all the different apps and channels you subscribe to. You can even start watching shows straight from your Watchlist with a single tap.
As our reviewers are saying - Watchworthy is the app you didn’t know you were missing!
But don’t take our word for it.
Here’s What The Media Is Saying
“The New ‘Watchworthy’ App From Ranker Is EXACTLY What We All Need Right Now” --- BuzzFeed
“... Watchworthy … might just be the solution TV lovers have been looking for…” -- Elite Daily
“It’s the only statistically relevant, crowd-sourced recommendation app on the market. And the only one you’ll need!” -- Pop-Culturalist
“The antidote for viewers who are overloaded by the bewildering array of program choices in the Peak TV era.” -- VideoNuze
Watch More and Browse Less In Seconds
Start with a fun, interactive 30-second quiz so Watchworthy can learn what you like and don’t like
Get your Worthy List of personalized TV show recommendations and add the shows you think are binge-worthy to your Watchlist
Each of the personalized matches on your Worthy List comes with a Worthy score based on how much we know you’ll like it
Rate more shows you’ve already seen to improve your recommendations
Filter your Worthy List by genre, streaming service, content ratings, and more
Connect the channels and streaming services you are subscribed to and easily watch shows on your device, or via screencast, with a simple tap
All this for free!
Isn’t it time you had a watchlist as unique as you? Stop wasting time looking for something to watch and spend more time actually watching.
Hit the Install button now to download Watchworthy and find your next binge!
Releasing new versions every 14 days, on average.
Roses are red,
(Bug fixes and performance improvements)
- Introducing a new year and a new Profile page where you can personalize your Watchworthy experience. Enable your providers to easily find shows you can watch now, upload an avatar, or even find that last show you liked and thought "Oooh I'm going to start that this weekend." You can find that show in your profile, we have your back.
Just some minor improvements too small to notice, plus a lot of holiday cheer.
- Find what’s Worthy on Home. It has all the shows matched personally to you. We’re making way for new features so be sure to keep an eye on this space.
- Introducing Collaborative Watchlists. Starting now, you can invite your friends to your perfectly curated watchlists. Together, you can add or remove shows to the watchlist and easily keep all of the shows you want to watch together in one place. Invite wisely...
Performance improvements and a soda refill.
- Starting now, you can create multiple watchlists. Want a "Comedy Favorites" watchlist for only the funniest picks? You can make it. Itching to create a "Best 90s Sitcoms" watchlist for your throwback days? You do you. We know you'll do the right thing and add Seinfeld to that one.
Nothing noticeable in this release, but lots going on behind the scenes in preparation for big features on the way. Happy streaming!
- You can now set your notification preferences in Settings.
A teeny-tiny release containing nothing but a small, yet important bug fix.
- Starting now, we'll add things to your watchlist for you if you liked it and it's still on the air because we got your back. You can change this in Settings if you would prefer to curate your watchlist yourself. And yes, we will take it a little personally.
TL;DR: work was done, updates were made, and starting today with this version, Watchworthy became ever so slightly better.
- Keep track of your show ratings in the More screen under your Ratings History. Go back and update them if you change your mind too. For example, if suddenly one day you realize you don't like "This Is Us" anymore because it always makes you cry. Wait, just us?
- We've added an option in the More screen where you can take a survey and let us know how you like Watchworthy. We're all ears.
- Did you hide a recommendation but change your mind? We're all guilty of judging a show by its show image. Reconnect with those recommendations again in our new Hidden screen.
From today on, Watchworthy will be just the slightest bit better with minor performance enhancements.
Minor bug fixes and improvements. Just like commercials, sometimes these just need to happen.
- Tweaks too small to notice and a popcorn refill
- Bug fix: In some cases, sign-in magic links weren't so magical. They were given an extra sprinkle of fairy dust.
- Restyled some buttons because, well, they look nicer. That's why we did it.
Minor improvements and fresh batteries in our remotes because we're just warming up.
Click to see more