About & Pics
Now with free, UNLIMITED Celtic Cross readings! See why Trusted Tarot has the highest rated Tarot readings in the world. Carry our accurate Tarot readings with you wherever you go, and get guidance whenever you need it.
This app uses our unique and beautiful borderless Tarot deck, inspired by original Tarot artwork from 1909! Tap into our accurate guidance whenever you need it.
Our free app includes:
- Unlimited access to our Tarot Card Meanings Library
- Unlimited Celtic Cross readings. This is our most popular Tarot reading, and it helps you explore any question in great detail
- 1 bonus daily Tarot reading. It's a special reading, like a horoscope, that gives you guidance for the day ahead
- 1 weekly Tarot reading. Discover the challenges coming this week, and how to overcome them!
- Your free daily horoscope
Plus, you get a free Premium reading every three days!
- Yes/No spread
- Three Card Spread
- Love and Relationships
- Money and Career
- Relationship Deep Dive
- New Love
- Background, Problem, Solution
- Mind, Body, Spirit
- Issue, Action, Event
If you love our readings as much as we hope you do, you have the option to support or work and buy unlimited premium readings in the app with a Trusted Tarot Unlimited subscription.
You can buy a 1 month, 6 month, or 12 month subscription that will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, and your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
You have complete control over your subscription and can cancel it at anytime from your iTunes account subscription settings page.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
This update gives you UNLIMITED Celtic Cross readings! We also fixed some bugs related to memberships, and improved overall app stability.
Added in a reading history feature, so you can save your readings and revisit them!
Improved Tarot card shuffling speed and app stability
|Previous 3 versions|