Squish, stretch, and smash slime for a super simulation without the mess!
Want in on the latest slime craze sweeping both real and virtual playgrounds worldwide? This free app is your gateway to a strangely satisfying, relaxing and fun simulation where you can explore all the squishy and fluffy qualities of slime right on your phone. Choose from among built-in recipes of the realistic goo, or play with the DIY maker to learn how to make slime! Challenge yourself with slime games as you poke, squish, or stretch the super malleable substance.
Here’s the low-down:
- Play with over 20 addictive slime recipes and colors.
- Use the DIY slime maker to fabricate your own slime. Mix your favorite slime types, add a pop of color, and sprinkle on glitter.
- Enjoy a realistic simulation for a wide variety of 3D effects. Long, firm strokes make for a more viscous slime!
- Pump up the volume to enjoy the curiously comforting sound of squishy slime.
- Import and transform your images into slime.
- Record slime simulated movement as you play.
- Share snapshots of your slime with friends and followers on social media.
This app delivers all the satisfaction of slime play without the mess and chemicals! So what are you waiting for? Let’s get sliming.
Slime Simulator, Free for 7 days, after that the subscription will cost 2.99$ per week but you are free to cancel any time. Payments are done through the Apple Store. After purchase, you will lose any unused part of the free trial. Subscriptions are automatically renewed. To cancel, Turn off the subscription in the account settings at least 24 hrs before your current period expires. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
- Major bug fixes
- minor bug fixes
- Minor Optimizations
- Minor changes
Professional localization (translation) to 30 languages for the App itself and the screenshots/descriptions.
- Highly advanced new physics engine for Slimes
- Optimized icon and screenshots and localizations
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Enhancements & Minor bug fixes
You can now create your own Slime!
Backgrounds added to select slimes
- Enhancements & Minor Bug Fixes
Click to see more