About & Pics
If you are already a patient of a Weill Cornell Medicine physician, log in to the app using your Connect account and take advantage of these helpful features:
• Communicate with your physician: Get answers to your medical questions directly on your device.
• Video Visit: Have a follow-up appointment virtually.
• Manage your appointments: Schedule your next appointment, or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
• eCheck-in: Save time and conveniently check-in electronically for your upcoming appointment.
• Access your test results: View your results and your physician's comments within days.
• Request prescription refills: Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications
• Bill Pay: View and pay your bill quickly and securely.
• Review your health summary: View a convenient summary of important information in your health record.
With your permission, the app can connect to the Apple Health App and obtain health information that can be shared with your healthcare providers.
We do not share your health information with Apple Health or other third-party applications.
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
Updated the login screen to show the Weill Cornell Connect logo.
We've updated the look and feel of our patient portal. This update is part of our effort to make your Weill Cornell Medicine, NewYork-Presbyterian and Columbia medical records available through Connect in 2020. Your portal may look different, but your access and features remain the same.
Update Weill Cornell Connect features to match with the latest Epic MyChart version 8.9.
Made the app more pleasing to the eye with WCM branded icons!
- The Weill Cornell Connect functionalities are aligned with the Weill Cornell Medicine instance in the Epic branded MyChart (8.8) app
- Minor bug fixes
- Upgrade Weill Cornell Connect to match Epic's latest version of MyChart.
- Disabled the automatic Face/Touch ID prompt for the interim to resolve an issue with the Terms and Conditions.
- Televisits are now enabled in the app so patients can conduct video visits with their physicians using the phone's camera and microphone
- Upgrade post-authentication version of the app to match the Epic vendor MyChart App version (8.5)
- Users can now sign up for a Weill Cornell Connect account from within the app, using the “Sign Up” button on the log in screen.
Click to see more