About & Pics
This call recorder app may be the easiest-to-use Call Recorder which you can find out on App Store. After more than 4 months in the Call Recorder market, we found that not many users know how to use Call Recorder applications. And we make a new UX which is super easy to use for anyone to record their incoming/outgoing phone calls.
Not like some other call recorder applications, this call recorder version is added many access numbers. The new access numbers help improve phone recording quality for many countries.
We may be the most advanced call recorder on App Store for this update with many useful features
- Organize recordings files in categories
- Edit recording audio
- Upload recordings to slack
- Upload recordings to Google Drive, Dropbox, Onedrive
- Speech-to-text recording audios in over 50 languages
For this Call Recorder application, users can record
- Incoming/outgoing calls
- Domestic/international calls
- With/without internet connection
Just open our application, you should know how easy to record your phone calls!!!
Your carrier needs to support 3-way calling to record a call with our app. You will be charged for calling to access numbers when recording your calls.
- Weekly subscription price is $6.99. Every 1 week your subscription renews.
- Yearly subscription price is $49.99. It's 85% less than weekly subscription price. Every 1 year your subscription renews.
- Both subscription plans have 3 days free trial
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Privacy & Terms:
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- Add How-to-record slideshow to help users even easier to use our app
- Improve call recording performance
- Update subscription flow
- Fix incoming call recording bug per users' feedbacks
- We have a few clients (very rare) who are not able to load their recordings when they are still somewhere in their device. So I added a function named Export All Recordings into Settings especially for them to fix the bug. This function is also useful for other users when they need to export all recordings at the same time.
The new backup server still doesn't work well when we do beta test, so we have to bring the backup server to the latest working version.
- Important: significantly improve the backup server performance
Urgent bug fix: we mistakenly put monthly product id. Changed to weekly product id for this submission.
- Update screenshot #1
- BEEP sound plays every 30 second for 5 times from the start of the recording
- Update subscription from weekly to monthly without trial
- Update IAP screen with clear pricing on SUBSCRIBE button
- Update recording UX help users much easier to record their calls
- Fix UI Bug.
Click to see more