Go for Convenience and Control with Arvest Go
Arvest Go, the mobile banking app from Arvest Bank, earned the J.D. Power Mobile App Certification for providing “An Outstanding Mobile Banking Experience.” Arvest Go provides fast and easy control over your accounts in a few quick taps. It also gives you control to lock your debit or personal credit card immediately.
Arvest Go features include:
• Log in quickly and securely using Touch ID, Face ID® or a four-digit passcode
• Set up Quick View to see account balances without having to log in
• Schedule and pay bills, deposit checks and transfer funds
• Search through your account transactions
• Lock your debit or credit card immediately if you need to. Or unlock it and continue using it right away
• Send and receive personal payments between friends with Zelle®
• Get Push Notifications for account activity
• Set up Overdraft Protection options
• Customize your app by adding an optional profile photo or designating favorite accounts
• Select Dark Mode screen option for easier viewing in low light
• Send secure messages directly to Arvest Bank
• Easily find Arvest ATMs and branches
• View and print e.Statements
Getting started is simple! Download the app, log in using your Arvest online banking user ID and password and you’ll be all set.
Not enrolled in online banking?
Call us at (866) 952-9523 to get your credentials.
Equal Housing Lender
J.D. Power 2020 Mobile App Certification Program recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer experience benchmark through a survey of recent servicing interactions. For more information, visit jdpower.com/certifications.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
Check back often! We regularly enhance Arvest Go with new features and functionality.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
• We've added several new functional enhancements and fixes for minor bugs.
We have added fixes for minor bugs and other enhancements.
•Now use Zelle® to send and receive money with friends, directly through your app.
Now you have the control to instantly lock your debit card or personal credit card if it’s ever lost or stolen. If you find it, you can also unlock it and continue using it right away. In addition, we have also added fixes for minor bugs and other enhancements.
Customer experience enhancements requested by you, our customer! We’ve optimized Arvest Go for tablet users. This update also includes landscape viewing, adding and editing memos on transactions, and a global search feature. We’ve also added fixes for minor bugs and other enhancements.
Customer experience enhancements requested by you, our customer! We’ve enhanced how some account balances display, made your balance more visible when transferring between accounts, and created a clearer confirmation screen when making a mobile check deposit. We’ve also added fixes for minor bugs and other enhancements.
Push notifications are now available for account activity that is important to you. We’ve also made updates to make transferring money between accounts easier as well as other minor bug fixes and enhancements.
Bug fixes to improve user experience with Touch ID.
Fight hunger with your phone using Arvest Go! This update enables a charitable giving option to Arvest’s 1 Million Meals campaign. This update also includes minor bug fixes and enhancements. Thank you for using Arvest Go!
We’ve added new features to enhance your mobile banking experience. Here’s what you can expect in this update:
•iPhone X user enhancements including Face ID® log in
Thank you for using Arvest Go!
Version 1.0.1: Bug fixes and enhancements that will improve user experience with the Quick View tool, user profile management, and mobile check deposit.
Click to see more