About & Pics
ATI Reader is an interactive eBook experience that allows you to study your ATI Review Modules whenever, wherever. Besides the convenience of on-demand access the app comes with the same features as your laptop/desktop experience.
• Progress is automatically synced to your ATI account when signed in. Start reading on your laptop and pick up where you left off on your tablet and/or smart phone.
• Save and remember important information by highlighting the desired text and selecting from any of the four options available. (Create a Note, Highlight, Weblink, or Hyperlink)
• Access any of the supplemental learning materials directly from the reader view as well.
• Quickly navigate and locate the exact information you desire by utilizing Search and Contents.
• Within Contents, you can also retrieve any saved bookmarks and other supplemental learning materials such as videos, images, quizzes, Active Learning Templates and Scenarios.
*IMPORTANT: To access and view any eBooks with ATI Reader, you must have a current ATI Account AND your instructor has granted you access to view the RN (eBook) Review Modules from the Learn tab within your ATI account.
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
- Touch ID based login.
- Support for iOS 11
- Creating Annotations on Full Word.
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.