About & Pics
Learn to code at your own pace, with Encode - your personal coding tutor.
- Everyone can learn to code, we'll teach you coding right from the start
- We've made awesome bite-sized lessons that efficiently present coding concepts with real code examples
- We think the best way to learn to code is by coding. Encode includes plenty of interactive challenges that are designed to help you level up your coding skills
- On your daily commute with no data? Keep learning even when you're offline!
What you'll learn
- Python: Get to know this popular coding language with Encode right from the basics! Python's used everywhere from the world of data science to the server-side.
- Web: Ever wanted to start making webpages, but didn't know where to start? Our web path teaches the essentials of HTML and CSS, the two languages that sit behind every beautiful website. You'll learn by making mini-webpages using real code.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- New feedback feature: Share the coding languages you'd love to see taught!
- Content updates and internal fixes
- Improvements to our lessons and challenges based on user feedback
- Fixes typos in our new Python course
Introducing Encode v2.
print('A brand new design')
Let us know what you think about the new Encode and send your feedback to email@example.com
- Added code editing gesture: Hide keyboard when editing code by tapping the question
- Learn more for free with additional free topics!
Welcome to the new Encode with a brand new design and upgraded code editor
- Improved check of code submitted in the string challenges
- Updated lessons + challenges
This version contains new topics in the Coding and Web path.
- Fixes cursor movement in code editor
- Reduces memory used while completing lessons
- Fixed crash in Coding category
- Bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Design and animation tweaks
- Fixes crashes and improves app stability
- Fixes font changing when switching to new lessons
|Previous 3 versions|