About & Pics
By Canfield Scientific, Inc.
Used with the high-quality VEOS DS3 Dermatoscope, the VEOS DGX app simultaneously captures polarized and non-polarized dermoscopic images wirelessly into DermaGraphix® Mole Mapping software. These images are tagged to their location on 2D or 3D global images increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of patient exams.
• Tag close-up lesion images to 2D and 3D bodymap images
• View skin lesions using live-preview mode
• Capture and upload both dermoscopy and regional images
• Easily connect to Wi-Fi networks to sync with DermaGraphix software
Hardware and Software requirements:
• Canfield DermaGraphix Mole Mapping Software Version 5.6.7 or above
• Canfield VEOS® DS3 Dermatoscope
• iOS Version 10 and higher
• Wi-Fi access
This app has not yet been rated.