About & Pics
Automotive. Anytime. Anywhere.
Attention gearheads! Subscribe to get access to all the automotive and motorcycle videos, shows, documentaries and movies you could want!
· Pay $5.99 a month with a 7-day free trial auto-renewing monthly.*
· Pay $64.99 a year with a 30-day free trial, auto-renewing annually.*
With this subscription, you will receive:
· Great automotive and motorcycle shows, documentaries and movies.
· Commercial free HD streaming.
· Watch on the web, your smartphone, tablet, or your connected TV
· Tells your friends about your favorite videos with Twitter, Facebook, texts and email right in the app.
· For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to re-subscribe.
Motorland is an ‘on demand’ TV network for auto enthusiasts, gear heads, wrench monkeys, speed junkies and everyone with a passion for classic and modern cars and motorbikes. Now with the new Motorland app you can watch all of you favorite shows and documentaries anywhere and everywhere, on any mobile or connected device, at any time, day or night, on the go, or in the comfort of your own home!
With over 1000 hours of curated automotive and motorcycle programming including curated TV episodes, TV series, documentaries, movies and short-form web shows, this is the ultimate one stop app for automotive and motorcycle culture, design, style, speed and performance.
At only $5.99 per month, no other app provides the same premium programming at such an affordable price, and new shows, movies and documentaries added every day.
WARNING. Please do not watch Motorland while actually driving! (That would probably be bad!)
Terms of Service - http://motorland.vhx.tv/tos
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
Adjusted pagination behavior on movie collections
Added support for subtitles over Chromecast
-Added ability to sync a DRM video for offline playback
-Fixed an issue causing lock icons to stay visible after log in
Bug fixes and improvements.
|Previous 3 versions|
This app has not yet been rated.