Cubiques brings you a collection of challenging puzzles with a minimalistic and incredibly beautiful environment. It's a relaxing game, that is loaded with calming music and sounds that engage players through a fun adventure.
"Sometimes things don't have to be complicated to be a good puzzler, and Cubiques looks like it might use the right side of minimalism."
"If you enjoy minimalist puzzle games on your phone, you'll probably enjoy Cubiques. The art style goes for a Monument Valley kind of aesthetic."
"A minimalistic puzzle platformer reminiscent of Edge."
The main character is a red cube which main objective is to move through all tiles on each level.
* 70 unique and beautiful puzzle levels.
* Simple swipe controls.
* Ability to scroll through already played levels providing you a way to track your best score.
* Beautiful 3D isometric design.
* Localized in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, and Romanian.
* Beautiful graphic design.
* Unique and relaxing music.
* Menu fluid animations.
* Game center leaderboard.
* Metal support added.
Thank you for playing and supporting an indie game developer.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
A lot of performance optimizations.
Bug fix on level 14 and 57.
- Performance Improvements.
iCloud support added to store levels played and avoid having to start levels from the beginning when playing with multiple devices.
- Added iPhone X support.
- Performance optimizations.
- 7 new levels added and also a new mechanic.
Huge performance improvements as a response from few players having issues with running Cubiques in older devices.
Also, we appreciate everyone for playing Cubiques. We hate to include popups which can ruin the game experience and instead want to ask everyone to help us by providing a review of our game.
- 3 new challenging levels added.
Click to see more