Introducing Strayer Mobile: Everything you need in one portable place, wherever you go!
The Strayer Mobile app keeps you connected and organized, so you can smoothly incorporate earning your degree into your busy life. Assignments, grades, important course announcements and updates – all integrated with your personal schedule and always with you.
Strayer Mobile offers:
- An enhanced version of your iCampus dashboard, where you can see weekly class assignments, check on your current grades, and get organized.
- Task and calendar functionality, which lets you merge tasks from Blackboard (and tasks that you create yourself) with those from your own calendars, so that you can plan your classwork around your job, family, and personal life.
- Live Chat with Irving assistant
- An easy way to participate in Strayer Student Communities and stay connected with your classmates wherever you are.
- Push notifications from Blackboard when your grades have been updated and when announcements are sent out.
- Access for new students to the Admissions Portal, in the palm of your hands.
You can also check your degree progress; get in touch with your professors, success coaches, and the Help Desk; and read the latest “Get Inspired” articles.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
Version 4.1.6 includes completion statuses for select coursework items added in recently-updated courses.
Version 4.1.4 adds recent posts from Strayer Community to the home screen.
Fix for issue affecting Finances Dashboard and Get Answers.
Includes bug fixes and minor improvements.
Version 4.1.1 includes defect fixes and minor updates.
Version 4.1.x supports the update to Community, and includes design updates and defect fixes.
Version 3.2.1 fixes some iOS12-related issues.
Hello from the Strayer University mobile app team! Today we’re debuting Strayer Mobile v3.2. In this latest update, we’ve got bug fixes, stability improvements, and improved access for our students - including an improved login experience.
As always, we really want to hear from you about your experience with Strayer Mobile. Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave us a review here! Thank you!
Strayer Mobile v3.1 introduces a new feature called “Get Answers”. Powered by our artificially intelligent virtual coach, Irving, you can now get answers to your questions 24 hours a day. If Irving can’t answer your question, he’ll also automatically connect you to our live chat support agents (during business hours).
Check it out by tapping “Get Answers” at the bottom of Strayer Mobile.
This release also includes minor bug fixes related to push notifications from Blackboard.
Strayer Mobile 3.0 introduces the ability for applicants to access and complete the Strayer University Admissions Portal right here in Strayer Mobile! Once you’ve received your login information via email, you can login to Strayer Mobile and complete your Admissions Portal in the palm of your hands.
v3.0 also introduces stability improvements and bug fixes.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please send us an email at StrayerMobile@strayer.edu.
Version 2.2 brings improvements to the app-to-app linking capabilities between Strayer Mobile and Blackboard, plus bug fixes!
- Version 2.1.0 will now send Blackboard push notifications to your device lock screen. Tap the notification to open the Strayer Mobile app and read the rest of the message.
* Minor bug fixes.
Strayer Mobile version 2.0 has arrived! We’ve made some changes, added some features, and fixed some bugs. Read on for more info:
* New Feature: Live Person chat - you can now chat with IT Help Desk, Student Financial Services, and Student Academic Services directly from the app itself.
* New Feature: Action Center - You can now receive important, actionable messages right on your home dashboard. Just like on iCampus, you’ll only see the Action Center when there’s an important message or action you need to know about/take.
* Bug Fix: Login Issues - We’ve improved the speed to login and view the home dashboard. You should no longer be logged out and forced to log back in when returning to the app after idle periods of time.
* Updated: The Home Dashboard - We’ve taken your feedback and streamlined the Strayer Mobile Home Dashboard to be easier to use and review at a glance.
* V2.0 also includes many bug fixes, as well as stability and performance improvements. If you have any additional thoughts on how we can improve, or notice any issues you’d like us to fix, please don’t hesitate to send us an email at StrayerMobile@strayer.edu
New feature: You can now access your Financial Aid dashboard on iCampus directly from within the Strayer mobile application.
Improves the stability of the login process.
Updates the Community section to provide new features, including: creating posts with photos and hyperlinks as well as displaying posts with existing topics. Improves the Community search feature. Adds the ability to create new groups and invite other Community members to join that group.
Improves the way we handle counting tasks completed and marking primary custom coursework tasks as complete.
Adds new customized notification toggle preferences in the Settings menu. You can now turn on or off specific notifications from Blackboard.
Adds new deep-links to the Blackboard Student mobile application. You may now directly access your course information on BB student by clicking the Course ID or “My Average” on the My Course pages. Each individual assignment can be viewed on BB student by clicking the “View on BB Student” link within the task details screen. Additionally, notifications related to grade and discussion updates will also contain a link directly to BB student. If you do not already have the BB student app installed, clicking the links will first ask you to install the app.
Fixes other bugs and known issues.
Just a small maintenance release with bug fixes, specifically: Updates the application to notify the student when Blackboard course data is unavailable. Fixes a related error.
As always, please let us know via email - StrayerMobile@strayer.edu - if you have any suggestions, comments, or are having issues with the app. We're here to help!
Updates to AWS Analytics to begin tracking sessions; Updates to Push Notifications to correctly display discussion related messages
Click to see more