About & Pics
The SafeUT Crisis Text and Tip Line app provides 24/7 access to crisis counseling and school tip reporting for students and their parents and guardians that live in the state of Utah. After installing the app you can connect directly to the UNI CrisisLine or report a confidential tip on bullying, school threats of violence or concern about someone in crisis. CrisisLine staff can assist with a wide variety of problems, including emotional crisis, grief and loss, drug and alcohol problems, mental health issues, self-harm and suicidal behavior.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
- Fixed an issue where the school select screen was shown twice on a first install of the app in some cases
- Added support for additional universities.
- We added support for Educators!
- We improved message reliability.
- We fully translated the app for Spanish/Español when your device is set to Español regional settings.
- We fixed an issue where longer messages being sent were being cutoff.
- We added support for Parents to use the Submit a Tip functionality.
- We added Chat support for the following school: The University of Utah.
- We squashed some bugs and improved performance.
- We made it easier to see that you have unread messages outside of the app.
We made some small tweaks to improve your overall SafeUT experience:
* We fixed a pesky overlapping message in the case that you actually want to read it.
We've completely rewritten SafeUT from the ground up to be more reliable and easier to use.
We have added push notifications to notify tipsters about any new information concerning their tip.
Updates for iOS9 and iPads.
|Previous 3 versions|