About & Pics
This fact-filled, image-rich app is the only periodic table you need.
Ideal if you’re a student, teacher or just have an interest in the chemical sciences.
Did you know that neodymium is used in microphones? Or europium in Euro bank notes to help stop counterfeiting? These are just two of the absorbing facts in our free, user-friendly and customisable app, based on our popular and well-respected Royal Society of Chemistry Periodic Table website.
• See elements in their natural state and real-life applications.
• Check out podcasts and videos.
• Use our interactive slider to see how elements change state as temperature increases, or explore the discovery of the elements through history.
• Customise your app to see only what interests you.
• Use our simple table for quick access to data – like sorting elements in order of increasing density.
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
Includes names, data and images for the four new elements
Includes the latest data and pinch-to-zoom on images. This release also includes analytics to give us information about usage of the Periodic Table app. Analytics data are anonymous. If you don’t want to send analytics data untick 'Allow usage tracking' in the settings menu.
Includes the latest periodic table data, including discovery confirmation dates for four new elements.
• Fixed an issue which prevented audio playing when muted by iOS
|Previous 3 versions|