Turn lights (*) into colorful dancing "music" rays syncing with iTunes or surrounded music. Then dancing to the tune of disco, marvel at spectacle magic light show, relax in a romantic dinner or just "singing in the light"..., this app gives you something that is enchanting and entertaining.
Or use your favorite streaming apps like Apple Music App, YouTube, Spotify,... to listen and at the same time engulfed in dancing lights show ( Dancing Hue Light runs either in foreground or background using built-in Microphone with optional Airplay ).
YouTube Demo : Please search for "Dancing Hue Light"
Demo 1 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcaKh8AP5Q
Demo 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFhHkA60TGE
Demo 3 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUisPoz-V2A
• 15 Light Effects including Disco, Sweet and Romantic Mood.
• Individual Light Control.
• iTunes Library Music Player.
• Unlimited User Created Playlists including iTunes Playlists (read only).
• Comprehensive User Playlist Features.
• Support Music thru Internal or External MIC input.
• Background Playing and/or Resuming.
• Airplay Ready and Remote Control.
• Instrumental Effect for Soothing & Easy Listening.
- We are striving to bring you the best possible experience while using the app. Should any suggestion,issue or support arise, please contacting us at www.auralware.com.
- Due to heavy signal processing, app is performing better with IOS 7.x and up, iPhone 4S and up, iPad2 and up,iPod 5 Gen. and up OR device processor of type A5 or better. If above requirement can not be satisfied, may experience music skipping if playing with light effect on while using other app.
- App can not play DRM ( Digital Right Management ) Song or Song resided on iClould or Streaming Music, for this use built-in/external MIC input option.
- (*) Philips Hue Lights with supported hardware. The system typically consists of a bridge hardware connected to a WIFI router and hue lights. Visit http://www2.meethue.com for more details. Require IOS 8.x or better.
- Note: Although as many as 50 lights can be used with music effect but due to slow response of Philips Hue Bridge, music syncing accuracy is proportional with number of lights used.
iOS ratings are temporarily unavailable.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
- Conform to IOS 12.x
- Work with variable Audio HW Sampling Rate ( iPhone6S , iPhone7, iPad PRO or later ).
- IOS10 compatible
- Improve MLS ( Music Light Sync ) engine
- Compatible with Philips Bridge Hub FW Ver. 01032318 or later
- Scanning GUI for multiple bulbs
- Update Melody Light Engine
- GUI update
- Improve Bridge Communication.
- IOS 9.x compatibility.
- Airplay Audio Delay compensation.
- Add Light Effect Screen
Click to see more