About & Pics
This interactive MBTA map of the Boston T is the perfect transit app for navigating Boston’s subway system. Whether it’s your first time using the MBTA Boston T or you are a regular commuter, this free app is packed with helpful information for getting around.
• A clear and interactive map of all Boston T lines including the Commuter Rail.
• Don’t worry about your internet connection as the Boston T subway map works offline.
• Find the quickest way to get from A to B using the Route Planner and let the step-by-step guides show you the way.
• Visiting Boston Common or JFK Presidential Library? Boston T MBTA Subway Map will tell you the closest station to use when you plan a route to a Point of Interest.
• Train times available for each station to show you how long you’ll be waiting for.
• Find the best way to get to and from any Boston T station with the Onward Travel map feature.
• Packed with helpful information for journeys on the T such as how long your journey will take, how many stations you will pass through and any changes you will need to make.
Mapway is the world’s number one in public transport apps so if you’re visiting New York, Washington, London or Paris make sure you check out our other apps on Google Play.
Plan. Route. Relax.
Join us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MapwayApps or follow us on Twitter @MapwayApps. We would love to hear from you.
To get the most out of this Boston T - MBTA Subway Map, the app uses a number of permissions. Visit www.mapway.com/privacy-policy to see what and why.
Releasing new versions every 4 months, on average.
Thank you for downloading the app. We regularly update the app to make it better for you.
This update includes some minor bug fixes and performance improvements. Thank you for using Boston T!
Introducing Mapway Labs… the innovative features we’re experimenting with! First up, we’re trialling new modes of transit in the route planner, giving you more information to plan the best journeys.
The official MBTA Boston T subway map with added route planner.
Click to see more