About & Pics
This app displays Google Navigation instructions on your Samsung Gear 2 smartwatch.
It needs the free companion app "Gear 2 Navigation" from Samsung Galaxy Apps to work.
How to use:
- Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear 2 device.
- Install this "Gear 2 Navigation" app.
- Install free "Gear 2 Navigation" app from Samsung Store on your Smartwatch. (Go to: Apps> Samsung Gear > Samsung Galaxy Apps).
- Start Gear 2 Navigation app on your phone.
- Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Gear 2 Navigation).
- Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
- Ensure your Gear 2 is connected to Phone and you have Samsung Gear installed.
- If the app still only shows the "waiting" message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > More > Applications > Maps and enable "Show notifications").
- Restart smartphone AND Gear 2
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
Releasing new versions every about 2 months, on average.
|Previous 3 versions|