About & Pics
The latest version of the NYP App provides an entire suite of digital services to turn your mobile device into New York's #1 hospital. Our NYP OnDemand digital health services allow you to quickly communicate with experts from Weill Cornell and Columbia for Urgent Care, Virtual Doctor Visits, and Second Opinions. Whether in your home, in the hospital or planning for a stay, our resources are customized to your visit.
Communicate with our doctors from your mobile phone, tablet, or computer-and address your health faster.
* Urgent Care: For non-life threatening cases, access NYP OnDemand Urgent Care to see one of our Emergency Medicine Physicians through a live video chat. Adult urgent care services are available in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Florida from 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM midnight, every day of the week. Pediatric services for children birth to 18 years old, are available in New York from 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM midnight, every day of the week. $99 per visit.
* Virtual Doctors Visit: Meet with your doctor conveniently, without traveling to their office - using a live video chat instead. You can use this service during your doctor's regular business hours. This visit will either cost the same as an in-person appointment or will be included in the cost of your visits with your physician.
* Second Opinion: Get a personalized written perspective on your symptoms, diagnosis, or treatment plan from the expert physicians at NewYork-Presbyterian, wherever you are and whenever you need it. At this time, we do not offer NYP Second Opinion to patients who live in Iowa, Maine, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Nevada, North Dakota, and Wyoming. $800 per case.
Never lose your doctor's contact information again. Find and save physician information quickly, for any specialty at the NewYork-Presbyterian location of your choice. Our network of doctors includes world-class experts in every field of medicine and surgery.
Use the NYP App to enhance your visit or stay at the hospital: with important numbers, services information, parking, bill pay, directions, and more all at your fingertips.
DIGITAL VISITOR GUIDES:
Have questions? Plan your stay and discharge through our new interactive visitors' guide. From figuring out what to bring to knowing when daily meal times are, our guide will help make your stay as pleasant as possible.
Easily access your health record through our NYP app as a patient at any one of our hospitals.
WEILL CORNELL CONNECT:
Access your health information, manage appointments, and upload health and fitness data, including data from the Apple Health app, when enrolled with Apple HealthKit.
We now offer detailed, turn by turn instructions within Weill Cornell Medical Center, right from the NYP App. Use the Wayfinding feature to navigate within the hospital, including Clinical Departments, Amenities, and Patient Services. This feature is available from basement to 11th floor. We will continue to expand this coverage.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
WALGREENS PHARMACY PRESCRIPTION REFILL AND TRANSFER:
We now offer to quickly refills of prescriptions originally filled at one of the 8,200+ Walgreen pharmacies and transfer prescriptions from other pharmacies to Walgreens.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
Version 3.20.0 Release Notes:
- Incorporated analytics to track campaign usage
Version 3.15 Beta Release Notes:
Version 3.14 Beta Release Notes:
* Enhanced doctor search to provide relevant results by specialty and doctors.
* Streamlined patient intake for On-demand Urgent Care video visits.
* Streamline insurance intake for On-Demand Video Visits.
Support Aetna Subscriber Card Verification.
* Added support for scheduled virtual visits in Spanish
* Enabled access medical records for Queens, Lower Manhattan and Westchester campus.
Patients will be able to self-sign up with activation code using Weill Cornell Connect.
Usability improvements to provide the best user experience.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* Enabled David H. Koch Center campus location.
-- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
* Redesigned user experience
The new and improved NYP App now provides an entire suite of digital services to enhance your healthcare experience both at home and at our hospitals.
Click to see more