About & Pics
Sync your iTunes library from a PC or Mac including: iTunes playlists, music, podcasts, videos (non-DRM)
- Sync your iTunes to android: music, podcasts and videos from your iTunes library to your android device over WiFi.
- Unlimited Syncs from itunes to android
- iTunes song information will also sync to android such as album art,
- Sync your iTunes playlists to android
- Maintains iTunes playlist order
- iTunes content will sync to android on the internal or SD card storage
- Resumes the sync if connection is broken from where it left.
- Does not sync the iTunes to android which are already synced before.
- Organizes your iTunes music on android device as folders.
- New music you add to your iTunes Library is detected and synced to android in your next sync session.
- You can filter your tracks to be synced to android (by size, length , date etc)
A freely available windows or mac app is also required to transfer iTunes to android. For detailed setup and sync instructions you can check
Important: DRM copyright media will not sync from iTunes to android.
iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc registered in the U.S. and other countries. The app is not affiliated with apple or iTunes.
Some crashes fixed.
Storage Option to sync to to sdcard is now more obvious to the user than before. Instead of showing full long path it shows whether sync location is device or external sd