This app enables you to control and to adjust the setup of the GROUND ZERO GZDSP 4-8X signal processor when connected to the GROUND ZERO GZDSP BT-STICK streaming device.
A detailed user manual can be downloaded from the GROUND ZERO web page:
Requirements for using the app:
Installed and powered signal processor unit GROUND ZERO GZDSP 4-8X with connected GROUND ZERO GZDSP BT-STICK streaming interface. Established wireless connection between your ANDROID mobile device and the GZDSP BT-STICK (check the devices´s owner´s manual for further information about creating a wireless connection).
After adding the app to your ANDROID device and having connected the GZDSP BT-STICK in wireless mode, you´ll be able to control the main features of the GZDSP 4-8X:
- Adjust the main volume
- Mute/unmute the main volume
- Select a preset (out of the 6 presets from the device´s memory)
Furthermore, you will have access to the advanced settings of the GZDSP 4-8X signal processor:
- Input/output selection and mixer
- Highpass and lowpass crossover setting
- Channel link configuration
- Channel phase control
- 10-band parametric equalizer adjustment
- Time alignment setup in ms/cm/inches
- Reset function
- Save and load presets to/from the device´s memory
This app has not yet been rated.
GZDSP 4-8X Control V1.15 includes some new features and bug fixes.
English Version with new colour theme and additional features