About & Pics
touchAble Pro makes it easy to produce and perform music in Ableton Live by putting everything you need at your fingertips.
touchAble Pro provides an absolutely clean interface, allows you the customization of every aspect of your layouts, and gives you the deepest access possible to Ableton Live. With touchAble Pro, you now have the complete Ableton Live experience literally at your fingertips.
You can perform and edit without ever touching a mouse, you can customize all your layouts to get exactly the controls you need to edit or play. You’ll gain complete control that’s as portable as the smartphone, tablet or laptop you’re carrying with you.
touchAble lets you access all of Ableton Live via simple, robust connections, either wired or wireless, and provides access to nearly every aspect of the software. touchAble Pro builds on that support with an updated interface for all of the features that made touchAble popular:
- Control the transport, metronome, cues, and quantization
- Trigger clips and scenes and control looping
- Arm, mute, and solo tracks
- Adjust monitoring
- Mix, pan, crossfade, and control sends and returns
- Play instruments with grid or piano-style layouts, with scales, note repeat, aftertouch, and velocity (based on finger position)
- Control device parameters, using faders or assignable X/Y pad modules
- X/Y Pad: assign physics, make and morph snapshots,
- Navigate Live’s Browser, and drag and drop Devices and samples
- View modules fullscreen or duplicate them side by side
- Edit patterns with a piano roll view
- Audio-clip editor gives access to a Clip’s waveform
- Draw and edit Clip-Automations
- Build your own complete custom layouts with the Template Editor
Please find the Server and installation instructions on http://www.touch-able.com
Releasing new versions every 14 days, on average.
Fixed an issue that could lead to the app crashing when using Simpler devices in Slicing mode.
Fixed a crash that would occur when using Wavetable instruments.
Dramatically decreased Memory Usage when loading bigger sets
Please make sure to get the latest server from our homepage and reinstall the new scripts.
|Previous 3 versions|