About & Pics
Ever think about how hard it is to call for help in an emergency? Let Wearsafe make the call for you. With the discreet press of a wearable device, Wearsafe instantly sends your trusted friends and family an alert. They’ll hear what’s happening, see where you are, and can quickly coordinate a response to get you the right help, right away.
WEARSAFE ALERT FEATURES:
• Real time audio for context
• Group chat to quickly coordinate a response
• GPS location
• Silent feedback
• Alert code to share with Emergency Responders or 911
Great for running, traveling, employees, night-life, and more.
RECEIVE ALERTS WITH FREE WEARSAFE APP:
Being in someone’s Wearsafe network means you’ll instantly know when they need help and what’s going on, so you can respond immediately. It’s like always being in the right place at the right time for the people you care about.
SEND ALERTS WITH SUBSCRIPTION:
Live confidently knowing that help is just a button push away. Create one or more responder networks of people you trust and who know you the best for different situations like home, school, or work. Plus, your privacy is important, so friends and family can only track your location or hear audio when an alert is sent.
Subscriptions to send alerts are available as an in-app purchase.
WEARSAFE ENABLED WEARABLE DEVICES:
Wearsafe works with Android Wear or the Wearsafe Tag (sold separately) to send alerts from up to 200 feet away from your phone.
The ability to send an alert from a wearable device means help is truly accessible. When faced with a stressful situation, it’s difficult to make a phone call, unlock your phone or activate a touch-screen app. Wearsafe allows you to simply press your wearable button and focus on the situation at hand.
Plus, by using the Tag or Android Wear, calling for help doesn’t mean making a scene. Connect with the people you trust without anyone knowing, and a silent vibration lets you know that the alert was sent and again each time someone from your network views your alert. You can rest assured that help is on the way.
With Wearsafe, getting the help you need just got a lot easier. Download now and use with Android Wear or order your Wearsafe Tag at www.wearsafe.com.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
• Wear OS watches are fully re-enabled.
This version supports the new 2.0 firmware for the Wearsafe Tag SOS Button. Update your SOS Button to get improved battery life, reliability, and performance!
Full support for Android 8 Oreo and Android 9 Pie
Get audio faster!
Android Wear support! You can now:
• Get more responders! Now, responders can accept your invite in any web browser from a text message or email you send. You can receive SMS & email alerts and use the wearsafe.help web app from mobile & desktop web browsers.
• No 911 in your country? Traveling outside the US? Now, dial other emergency service numbers direct from an active alert! 911 is still pre-dialed in covered countries.
• Tags: Settings front & center! Check out & update your Tag settings for starting alerts. We also updated battery notifications.
• Works better: Found some more bugs, so we squashed them.
- Looks better: Changed some text fields for consistency and easier entry.
- Setup is better: We've smoothed over some sharp corners in the process for new users.
- Invites are better: You can now invite people to your networks by text message! You can accept invites from anywhere right in the app.
- New! We now send text messages to US numbers from a shortcode, so you can opt out of text message alerts and re-subscribe later.
- Works better:
Click to see more