About & Pics
** The essential clinical companion for nurses and students **
**Now includes highlighting and notes functionality**
Preview, Buy, or Sign In using this app.
FREE PREVIEW - View select topics to experience how RNotes can help you find answers fast.
RNotes is a quick-reference application that puts the latest clinically-focused nursing information at your fingertips, helping you improve patient care. Find answers fast by browsing or searching, then review clinical findings, collaborative management, and quick-read information along with full-color images and charts. The latest edition (4th) also helps students prepare for the NCLEX examinations by noting topics that are covered on the exam.
• Answers to the questions faced in clinical rotations
• New topics including wound cultures, sepsis, intravenous access, and more
• Full-color images and figures
• NCLEX icons indicating topics found on licensure exam
• Step-by-step procedures and enhanced physical assessment guidance
• Details for interpreting ECG, lab values, priority interventions, and more
• Convenient tables and charts for finding information quickly
• Ability to make custom notes and highlights within entries
• Nursing alerts highlighting critical safety information
• “Favorites” for bookmarking important topics
Author: Ehren Myers
Publisher: F.A. Davis
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Releasing new versions every over 1 year, on average.
* Bug fixes
Fixes record viewing bug
* Fixes reported bug with Notes
|Previous 3 versions|