About & Pics
DryLINK is the world’s first restoration app with Bluetooth connectivity to smart dehumidifiers. AND IT’S TOTALLY FREE!! With DryLINK by Phoenix you can:
Upload and Share Data with Your Team
• One Company Account with Multiple Users
• Connects by Bluetooth to Smart Dehumidifiers
• See the Last Known Location of your Smart Dehumidifiers
• Connects to the DryLINK Cloud Through your Devices Cell Service or Wi-Fi
• Stores Data Locally if no Internet is Available
• Uploads Data When an Internet Connection is Restored
• Use the Job Mapping Feature with your Devices Native Phone App
• No Usage Fees
Create and Share Drying Logs
• Automatically Import Readings from Smart Dehumidifiers
• View Data Graphically
• Manually Enter Readings From Non-Smart Dehumidifiers and Other Devices
• Create Jobs and Chambers as Needed
• Automated Event Log Shows If the Dehumidifier was Turned Off and More
• Create and Share the Drying Log Link by Text or Email
Connect to and Control Your Smart Dehumidifiers
• Get the Current Psychrometric Readings
• Turn Quiet Mode On/Off
• Enable Humidistat Mode
• Set Filter Reminders Based on Hours of Use
• Locate the Smart Dehumidifier to Which You Are Connected
• Purge the Water
• Turn the Dehumidifier On or OFF
• Check for Alerts
• Run Diagnostics Mode
And much more!
To learn more about the entire Phoenix product line please visit www.UsePhoenix.com.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
Welcome to DryLINK version 1.5! This update enhances a number of the input fields for entering account, company and job information, including auto-completion of job address information.
Welcome to DryLINK version 1.4! This update provides the ability to see your job data graphically. View your RH, temperature, grains/lb and grain depression for your Dry Max XL dehumidifiers as a function of time over the course of an entire job or zoom in for a more detailed look. Also, you can enter your drying log entries directly from the graph for the current day or even from past days.
Welcome to DryLINK version 1.3! This update provides "Last Location" information about each of your DryMax XL dehumidifiers in the DehuDetails view. Also, a means for updating the firmware on your DryMax XL dehumidifier directly from the app has been added.
Welcome to DryLINK version 1.2.3! This version includes the new Dehu Snapshot feature which presents the current readings from all Dry Max XL dehumidifiers in Bluetoooth range. Also, the Job list now includes map information.
Welcome to the DryLINK mobile app version 1.0 (build 9). DryLINK is the world’s first restoration app with Bluetooth connectivity to smart dehumidifiers. To learn more about the entire Phoenix product line please visit www.UsePhoenix.com.
Version Varies with device
Welcome to the DryLINK mobile app beta version 1.0.9. The app has a new icon and the Dehumidifier Details view has a brand new look. We welcome your feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any comments or suggestions.
Phoenix DryLink beta release 1.0.2 - 3 Jan 2018
New version of DryLink beta.
Initial alpha release of the Dry Max XL app
|Previous 3 versions|