Take surveys on the go and get rewarded. Redeem your rewards for Amazon.com gift cards! SurveyMonkey Rewards makes it fun and easy to earn rewards.
QUICK, EASY AND FUN!
Surveys are short—five minutes or less. Get set up in minutes—opt in to notifications and answer a few questions, and we’ll start sending you surveys. Enable Location permissions to receive more surveys as well as surveys based on the businesses you visit. Share your point of view by being on a survey panel for brands doing market research.
EARN REWARDS DOLLARS
Our short paid surveys let you earn up to $0.35 in credits per survey! Redeem credits for Amazon.com Gift Cards each time you reach $5 or more in credits.
OR DONATE & WE’LL MATCH
Pick a charity and redeem your credits for a donation to charity. We match donations—donate $5 in credits and we'll donate a total of $10 to charity.
SIMILAR BUT DIFFERENT TO PAID SURVEYS
Similar to other paid survey apps that allow you to make money for taking surveys but with our own special twist, SurveyMonkey Rewards users earn credits that can be redeemed for either Amazon Gift Cards or donated to a charity - we match donations!
Download the SurveyMonkey Rewards app and start earning rewards today!
WHO USES SURVEYMONKEY?
SurveyMonkey is trusted by more than 60 million users globally, including 98% of the Fortune 500. Curious about something? Build a survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Must be 18 or over. Only available in the USA.
Releasing new versions every 28 days, on average.
Fixed a bug that was causing a crash on some devices.
* A lot of changes in this release to support a major change in the app; SurveyMonkey Rewards no longer asks or requires location information to match you with surveys.
- Fixed some bugs that could affect how some surveys were displayed and processed.
- We made a small update to email address changes. To make sure that that your new email address is valid, you need to wait 24 hours after the change to be able to redeem your credits.
- Fixed several visual bugs that were affecting the way that some question types and features were being displayed on surveys.
- Fixed some small bugs in our continual efforts to make the app even better.
Lots of small changes and bug fixes in this release in our on going efforts to make the app even better:
- We fixed a bug which was preventing a small number of users from being able to take a survey.
- In this update we’ve made it easier to hide the notification that is displayed when we’re accessing location data.
- Good news! If you've changed your phone number (say, you got it with a new phone, or just got a new number for some other reason), you'll now be able to associate and verify that new phone number with your SurveyMonkey Rewards account! You can change your phone number through the My Account screen, or when you're in the process of redeeming a reward.
- Fixed a small bug that affected the display of some theme colors on surveys. Less drab, more vibrant!
- Fixed some small bugs in our continual efforts to improve the app.
This update includes changes to make it clearer about when and how we use your data. You'll now see a notification whenever we are collecting your location data.
- Made a few changes to support Android 10
- Fixed a handful of issues with survey submission
- Changed how disqualifications work. You'll now experience the same thing - earning a small credit - each time you're disqualified.
- Added a screen before the survey that tells you how long it takes and how much you can earn.
- Added new animations after you complete a survey.
- Fixed a issue that was causing some survey notifications to fail
- Security updates
A few minor fixes
We added better tracking to troubleshoot a few issues with our notifications. We're working to make them more reliable.
We're working on making notifications better. So we added a few things to help understand how you interact with them. So this release helps us help you.
- A behind the scenes security improvement.
- Spiffied up some of the UI including shinier status and tab bars and tightened up some screen layouts. It's all in the little details.
SurveyMonkey Rewards public release
Click to see more