About & Pics
Keep on top of Congress.
* Find your representatives, see how they vote
* See what bills are coming up for a vote next
* Search for bills and votes you should know about
* Stay on top of floor activity, committee hearings
* Be notified of just about everything
Notes for those interested in permissions or analytics:
* The app makes phone calls only when you tap the "Call" button for a member of Congress.
* We collect anonymous app usage statistics by default. To opt out: from the main screen, tap the menu on the top right, tap Settings, then uncheck "Allow Analytics".
This app is proudly open source:
Releasing new versions every 6 months, on average.
This fixes some bugs relating to opening bills and dialing members of Congress.
This update revamps and simplifies the legislator screen, and more fully drops support for Android 4.3 and below. This update also has some under-the-hood cleanup to remove workarounds for those older Android versions.
This app is now fully migrated to use the Pro Publica Congress API for all information! Please upgrade to continue getting information and notifications about Congress.
This fixes some bugs (hearings now work!), and now uses the Pro Publica API for all information about members of Congress and legislation, hearings, and floor updates. Votes, committees, and upcoming bills are still coming from Sunlight. I'm releasing the app in stages during the migration so that Pro Publica and I can get real world feedback along the way.
There are no new features in this release. But under the hood, we've done a ton of migration work, and are now using the Pro Publica API for all information about members of Congress and legislation. Hearings, votes, and other data are still coming from Sunlight. I'm releasing the app in stages during the migration so that Pro Publica and I can get real world feedback along the way.
If this is the first update you've seen in years: hello! The app has now changed ownership. See the in-app changelog for more details.
We're back! After a few years without updates, the app is now maintained by Eric Mill, its original developer. My deep thanks to the Sunlight Foundation for funding the development of this app from 2009 until now.
* Unfortunately: we've had to remove the News tab. Google announced their API shutdown years ago, and there's no
|Previous 3 versions|