About & Pics
At Streamlabs, water is our passion. Water is vital for everyone, but it can also be detrimental to our homes when left unchecked. Leaks in the home can cause outrageous water bills, damage valuable possessions that lead to expensive repairs, and can even cause mold when the issue goes unattended.
Our mission is to give you the peace of mind that you deserve, and to protect you from potential water damages while simultaneously opening your eyes to your personal water usage habits. That’s why we created the Streamlabs Monitor.
Streamlabs Monitor will:
• Send you detailed push alerts about potential leaks in your home.
• Monitor and protect your entire home from damaging and costly water leaks using a single device.
• Track your water usage daily, weekly, and monthly to identify ways to conserve water.
• Enable you to choose home or away mode and customize your leak alert sensitivity settings to your personal preferences.
Streamlabs Monitor is a no-risk, non-invasive installation, meaning you don’t have to cut the pipes of your existing plumbing system to install it. Once installed, we utilize advanced ultrasonic technology that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi and monitors the flow of water throughout the entire system. Using the Streamlabs app, you can customize your alert settings to your personal preferences.
Whether you’re at home, out to dinner, or away on vacation, Streamlabs Monitor will be monitoring your water flow to alert you of any potential problems in your plumbing system. Now, for the first time ever, you can know what’s up with your water, before something is up with your water.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
- You can now sign in to Streamlabs with your fingerprint on supported devices.
Introducing the Streamlabs® Control with Automatic Shut-Off.
Introducing improved water usage charts.
- Improved instructions when updating the Monitor's Wi-Fi network.
Introducing Smart Alerts™ Beta.
- Improvements to the "change password" flow.
New and improved Wi-Fi setup process. Simply scan the barcode of your Streamlabs Monitor to connect it to Wi-Fi.
Minor cosmetic improvements.
-Improvements to Works with Nest functionality.
- Added 'Show Password' to App screens which do not currently have it.
- Works with Nest. Nest will automatically put your Streamlabs homes in Home/Away mode.
-New Feature: Now works with Amazon Alexa.
- New Feature: Swipe down to refresh water usage. No more waiting until the end of the hour.
Usage details screen can now be refreshed by swiping down.
*Active alerts no longer appear in the alert history until they are no longer active.
- Added a more informative "Meter can't sense your pipe" screen to the installation process.
Fixed a bug where meter could not connect to Wi-Fi networks with a password that contains the symbols '%', '+', or '&'.
- Locations load quicker.
|Previous 3 versions|