About & Pics
Help improve lives by installing Senior Safety Phone on an elderly person's phone. With Senior Safety Phone, make the smart phone elderly friendly.
Senior Safety Phone transforms your phone into an intuitive simple user-friendly interface specifically formulated for anyone who has difficultly with using smartphones.
Give your smartphone a completely new look. Large colorful buttons to help those shaky hands. Single touch access to the most frequently called contacts. All the basics of making calls, receiving and sending text messages are simply made stress-free.
Convenience and Safety Features:
• Manage Your Smartphone Your Way! - Give your smartphone a completely new home screen comprehensively designed for stress-free navigation.
• Maximize Readability- Access all the functions of your phone easily and simply. Read your message text out loud.
• With our Integrated Locate Button, you can always keep Calm, be Safe, and Explore Freely with Ease- Senior Safety Phone makes it easy to send GPS coordinates of your current locations to anyone on your contacts list in case you are lost or cannot find your way.
• Make Calling Easier- Gain immediate access to your favorite contacts on the home screen. An auto-complete provides suggestions for contact names. Add numbers to contact list directly from the dialer.
• An Integrated Medication Management Experience with Medical Reminder- comprehensively designed to keep you on track with your Medications and Doctor Appointments, including the ability to view your personal health journal and send your medical progress reports to your doctor instantly.
Watch how Senior Safety Phone makes using a smartphone easier and safer:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set and lock volume level to avoid accidental volume changes?
Volume Lock option from Settings menu allows you to lock the required volume level. You can lock volume for ringtone, system, notification, media, alarm and voice call. This will avoid accidental volume change.
LIKE US and STAY CONNECTED
Contact Us http://www.deskshare.com/contact_tech.aspx
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
|Previous 3 versions|