About & Pics
Using your Android phone or tablet, you can securely and conveniently view your patient's medical history, leveraging access to the PointClickCare EHR platform, to help you make better decisions and improve overall communications with senior care homes.
Key benefits include:
- Provide e-Signature for telephone, verbal and agent-entered Orders
- Receive Push Notifications for orders pending signature
- Mobile access to patient charts for faster responses
- Securely send and receive HIPAA-compliant messages
By downloading this application, you agree to the terms and conditions in the following End User License Agreement (EULA): http://pages.pointclickcare.com/rs/740-IBO-752/images/2015_07_24_EULA_for_Mobile_App_Android_Version.pdf
To learn more about PointClickCare please visit: http://www.pointclickcare.com/
This app has not yet been rated.
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
You can now Mark Laboratory Results as Reviewed and view the full contents of the report.
With a couple taps you can add things like the last vitals, diagnosis, allergies,
- Android tablet users rejoice as this update is all about you. We have completely revamped the tablet experience focusing on ease of use.
-One Review Workflow. Sign all your order reviews with just a few taps
-New alerts tab to display eINTERACT Change in Condition alerts. Practitioners listed as Medical Professional for the patient will receive notifications of changes on their phone
If user has order review permission enabled they can now review orders
Click to see more