About & Pics
Pocket Prep’s NHA® Certified Phlebotomy Technician (CPT) practice test app is a powerful exam simulator that allows you to create customized practice tests with detailed answer explanations for every question. View your results and exam history with just a few taps. Study anywhere at any time without Internet connectivity.
The app utilizes the “spacing effect” to enhance your learning capability. You’ll space out your studying into shorter, more productive study sessions which allow your brain to retain more information. Simply tell the app how many questions you want to take, enable the timer, and filter exam content to create the perfect study experience.
CPT Test Prep Features:
• Two practice modes: Simulation and Study
• Automatic test saving and retrieval
• Detailed historic results analysis
• Optimized for phones & tablets
• In-app messaging to our experts
• Question of the Day
• Study reminders
• Exam day countdown
NHA® CPT Knowledge Areas:
We take each exam and break it down into knowledge areas so that you can filter your study sessions based on your needs.
- Collection Techniques
- Patient Preparation
- Safety and Compliance Considerations
Why study with Pocket Prep?
Our team of writers and editors meticulously craft practice questions and detailed answer explanations with you in mind. Your success is our success. We’re dedicated to bringing you the best content that will help you achieve more. Our app is updated with the latest exam standards and is ready for 2018 testing.
Free With Download
- 30 free practice questions
- 30 free bonus questions through social media
- 14 days of free Question of the Day
- 400 total practice questions with Premium upgrade
- Priority email support
- The Premium upgrade is a one-time purchase and not a subscription!
Since 2011, Pocket Prep has been the leader in mobile test prep and has helped over five million students and professionals achieve more. You’re destined for success. Pocket Prep will help you get there.
Pocket Prep, Inc. is not affiliated with or endorsed by the NHA. Accordingly, NHA makes no representations regarding the content of Pocket Prep, Inc. materials. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners.
Releasing new versions every 3 months, on average.
- Refreshed onboarding for new customers
Bug fixing and optimizations.
- Updated color theme and UI polish
- Fixed a bug that was preventing supporting details from displaying
This update includes a host of optimizations to ensure the smoothest study experience possible. Here are a few noteworthy ones:
Ready to become a Certified Phlebotomy Technician? Take your studies with you, with Pocket Prep!
|Previous 3 versions|