About & Pics
MyRoutes is a route planning tool for hikers, runners, cyclists, who want to follow their own specific path on a more detailed map. The app tracks the total distance of the route and you can follow your location on the drawn out path. To create your own routes, tap anywhere on the map and the track will be build.
MyRoutes is light-weight GPX creator, with a clean interface following Google's Material Design. The application is minimalistic in design, powerful in functionality.
GPX is a commonly used file format to exchange GPS track data. Import GPX files in MyRoutes from your filemanager or other apps. Easy to share GPX files.
- Offline Maps integration, use .mbtiles files to follow routes offline (MOBAC)
- Draw Routes on Maps
- Draw Route on road network (snapped to the roads)
- Draw lines outside of the road network (straight line from A to B)
- Follow road network based on your preference for biking, running or driving.
- Calculate total distance of the route.
- Save routes within the app.
- Import GPX files
- Export GPX files
- Myroutes.io integration, upload your route and share with others. No account required.
- Switch between different Map Types for more detail: OpenStreet, OpenCycle, Lyrk, Mapbox, Google Maps (Normal, Satellite, Hybrid)
- Mapbox offers 11 different Map Styles (Light, Dark, Streets, Streets Satellite, Comic, Outdoors, Run-Bike-Run, Pencil, Pirates (Arr Matey), Emerald, High Contrast Map)
Fix Installation Error 2.4.5