About & Pics
Perfect wherever you are…in class, in clinical, and in any practice setting! This handy guide delivers quick access to need-to-know information on DSM-5 disorders and treatments, psychotropic drugs, documentation and patient education. No other book delivers as much in a format that is easy to read, easy to access, and fits in your pocket. Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
- Coverage of documentation - psychiatric medications, restraints and seclusion - DSM-5 disorders and treatments and patient education and care.
- Basic behavioral theories at a glance
- Key aspects of psychiatric and crisis interventions
- General mental status assessments and exams, with focused assessments for adult and geriatric populations
- Essential information on psychotropic drugs
- Client/family education tables, tips and strategies
- Cultural considerations and assessment tool
- Reusable mental health history, multiaxial assessment, CAGE, and many other assessment tools
- Clinical pearls throughout to provide practical on-the-spot advice
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- All content thoroughly reviewed, revised and updated to incorporate the newest knowledge in the field and new drugs and drug updates
- Mini-Cognitive Assessment Instrument for Dementia
- Rating scale for Lewy Body disease
- Self-administered Patient Health Questionnaires 2 and 9
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Tab 1. Basics
Tab 2. Assessment
Tab 3. Disorders/Interventions
Tab 4. Drugs/Labs
Tab 5. Drugs A-Z
Tab 6. Crisis
Tab 7. Geri
Tab 8. Tools/Index
5th Edition by Darlene D. Pedersen MSN, APRN, PMHCNS
This app has not yet been rated.
Releasing new versions every about 1 month, on average.
New UI/UX and Accessibility features
Click to see more