About & Pics
Download the FREE app and view selected topics (Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen).
ABOUT: Internal Medicine On Call
Based on 4th print ed. Essential guide to interpretation of over 60 laboratory tests and bedside procedures. Interactive flowcharts.
A concise, portable reference that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of over 60 of the most common internal medicine on-call problems. Each on call section includes a presenting problem, immediate questions, differential diagnosis, laboratory and other diagnostic data, and treatment plan.
- Comprehensive overview of the initial evaluation and treatment of more than 60 of the most common problems seen daily on the wards
- Thoroughly updated on-call problems reflect the latest diagnostic tests and treatment options
- Essential guide to interpretation of laboratory tests and bedside procedures
- New sections include: dizziness, overdoses, and pruritis
- On call therapeutics section offers a quick reference to commonly used medications and includes both generic drugs as well as vitamins, minerals, and natural products
- New interactive flowcharts: Now, complex algorithms and protocols are transformed from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
Author: Steven A. Haist MD, MS, FACP, John B. Robbins MD
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Voice notes
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
Releasing new versions every 5 months, on average.
New UI/UX - Adding Bookmarks, Text Notes and Audio Notes is much more easier.
Support for 3rd Level in TOC
|Previous 3 versions|