About & Pics
Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM) Exam Prep is to help you prepare CNM on the go. With its exclusive intuitive and elegant UI, not only can you learn the knowledge for the test and get the serious exam experience, but also with joy and incredible flexibility. With the app, you can set your own pace and practice anytime you want, anywhere you want, get instant feedback and learn something immediately to get yourself better prepared for the test. Among many cool features, the most useful one is to allow you concentrating on your weakness which is way more efficient than the traditional way of study.
- 200+ quality questions with detailed explanations
- Study mode: get instant answers and useful explanation, study at your own pace; support sound effect
- Study mode: Remove familiar questions to narrow down your target and concentrate only on your weakness
- Favorite mode: add any question to your favorite and simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Test mode: simulate the real exam experience, get detailed graphic results and scoring;
- Test mode: review your exam questions with answers and explanations;
- Test mode: has the ability to retest the missed questions, only concentrate on the important ones is key to success
- Exam history with beautiful chart to track progress
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size, sound control, and the number of questions in your test
- Sharing with social network
- Support both landscape and portrait
- No data connection required, all data stored on device
iMobiApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
The American Midwifery Certification Board (AMCB) is the national certifying body for candidates in nurse-midwifery and midwifery who have received their graduate level education in programs accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Midwifery Education (ACME).
Certification by the AMCB is considered the gold-standard in midwifery certification and is recognized in all 50 states.
Certification protects the public by ensuring that certified individuals have met predetermined criteria for safety in practice. While state licensure provides the legal basis for practice, most states require AMCB certification for licensure, and many institutions require AMCB certification to grant practice privileges.
Certified Nurse-Midwife (CNM) and Certified Midwife (CM) programs are accredited by the National Commission For Certifying Agencies