About & Pics
Geo Meter is an interactive distance measuring and route planning application.
You can use it to measure distances between multiple locations anywhere in the world. You can also use it to create a variety of activity plans that need distance information.
For example, you can use it as a golf range finder or create a golf course map showing distances of shots customized for your skill level, or create a hiking plan in line with your target distance goal. You can instantly update these plans during the actual activity.
In order to measure distances, you can simply tap anywhere on the map to create markers. The distances between the markers and total distance for the path will be displayed automatically. To change the location of any marker, simply drag it to the desired location.
This is an ad-free paid version. A free version with ads (Geo Meter Free) is also available.
- Easy and intuitive tap-and-drag user interface
- Rich path editing options including insert, append, bend, delete, undo, and redo operations
- Instant and interactive distance calculation
- Quick and easy access to user interface buttons
- Multiple paths support with path numbering and path navigation
- Automatic screen fitting which optimizes the view of paths based on the available display area
- Search places by name or address
- Location service, which detects and shows your current location
- Save and restore your data
- Share data files with your friends or send to the cloud storage
Releasing new versions every 8 months, on average.
• Added path numbering and path navigation
• Added support of non-straight path segments
|Previous 3 versions|