About & Pics
Gait velocity is a valuable outcome measure used by various health professionals, including Physical Therapists, during a comprehensive evaluation. Quick and accurate measurements save time and improve patient care.
- Select your desired unit of measure for input (meters or feet)
- Select your desired units of measure for output (m/s or ft/s)
- Select your custom distance without limitation.
- Measure gait velocity over one distance (ie 10m) or up to three distances simultaneously during one trial. For example, a 30m course can be set up with lines at 10m, 20m and 30m. During one walking trial by the patient, gait velocity can be assessed for each distance to determine if gait velocity changes over various distances.
- Perform up to three trials with averages automatically calculated.
Feedback and feature requests are always welcome.
Gait Velocity Plus - quick, simple, efficient.
This app has not yet been rated.