About & Pics
Do you frequently use specific features in Home Assistant? Do you have a few NFC tags laying around that you're not using? Then Hass NFC is the perfect app for you! You can program a NFC tag to trigger certain scripts or any other entity in your Home Assistant.
Simply touch a NFC tag with your phone and poof, your lights go on, or your alarm is armed. You are in control what will happen. Hass NFC can run a script that you've created in Home Assistant or it can trigger any other event, so the possibilities are endless. It will work everywhere you go, as long as you have internet!
Before you start make sure you have the Home Assistant API and HTTP component set up, and that your Home Assistant is reachable from a URL with password.
Hass NFC does not share any data or telemetry. It will safely store your URL and password. Nothing more than necessary is sent over the net. It is strongly advised to have Home Assistant running behind HTTPS. It is possible to disable SSL verification, but use with caution!
If you have any problems, ideas, suggestions or anything else, please let me know!
- German translations: FrozenFinn
Releasing new versions every 10 days, on average.
- Bugfix for Android 9 and a HTTP connection
- Test your connection in settings
- Compatible with Android 4.4 and higher (Fingerprint only works on Android 6 and higher!)
- Dark theme! We all love a dark theme right?
- Added the option to protect a tag with fingerprint authentication (Android 6 and higher).
|Previous 3 versions|
RatingsLast 30 days
This app has no ratings in the last 30 days.