About & Pics
Find Offroad trails and OHV Park Maps for 4WD vehicles, ATV/UTV's, and Adv Motorcycles. This is a crowd-sourced platform where users can record and share trails, ratings, difficulty, photos and more. Don't worry though, we already have 1000's of offroad trails and 150,000+ miles of US Forest Service roads (filtered by High Clearance) leaving plenty to explore even if your just into Overlanding. If your missing trails in your area, why don't you use the app to submit them to us to share with everyone!
- 1000's of trails load directly on the map as you zoom around
- Offline Maps (No Internet needed if you pre-download)
- Record and save your own trails and waypoints, share with others
- Use our website to plan your adventure, map a new trail, add waypoints. The App will automatically sync this data and you are good to go. (Use the same login between App and Website)
FREE vs SUBSCRIPTION:
You can find new places to ride for free. All USFS roads and OHV Park maps are also free. The Official trails that we have (the ones with photos, rating, reviews, etc) will be visible on the map until you reach the more detailed zoom levels. To unlock these trail's, so you can see your exact location while on the trail, is $9.99 per year and it will automatically renew each year unless you cancel prior. Your subscription also helps to fund new features to make your offroad trip planning better.
*** DISCLAIMER ***
Offroad Trail Guide takes offroad adventuring and overlanding seriously. Please acquaint yourself with TreadLightly principals so our children's children will be able to explore the way we do today. Use of this app to discover and abuse trails will be strictly prohibited. STAY THE TRAIL.
Releasing new versions every 2 months, on average.
This update removes the beta blocker for new users.
Fix line colors for Parks!
Fixes crashing, updates maps, improves performance.
- Fixed Beta error
- Fixed issues with Login
Misc bug fixes including Beta error.
Totally redesigned from the ground up! New UI for easier accessibility while on the trails. New and improved maps. 150,000+ miles of US Forest Service roads. Too many features to list!
- Fix annoying subscription window reappearing for subscribers each time the app loads
- Fix offline parks
- Fix recording of trails
- Small, but important, patch
- Fixed the last of the stability issues, we hope!
|Previous 3 versions|